Brought to you courtesy of The Bees!
This week’s Top Ten Worst Puns in Pop Music History:
10. Bobbee Goldsboro – Honey
9. Beetles – Happiness is a Swarm Gun
8. Sting – A Winglishman in New York
7. Frankie Valli – Hive Got You Under My Skin
6. Queen – Bee Will Rock You
5. Fats Waller – Ain’t Misbeehiving
4. Marlene Dietrich – Pollen in Love Again
3. The Bee-Gees – Stayin’ A-Hive (2 for the price of 1!)
2. Marvin Gaye – Wasps Going On
And at Number One, the very worst pun
1. Apiary Como – For the Good Times
AnElephantCant deny that sometimes the SPLAT! is a little harsh, but feels that it is well deserved this week.
AnElephantCant hide stuff from his reader.
For this blog he shares credit or blame
With a friend he loves dearly
And clearly sincerely
Ben’s Grandpa is his chosen pen name
So please visit him at: http://bensgrandpasblog.blogspot.co.uk/ and tell him to join us on WordPress, where he will have so much more fun!